Cromwell Road, Hayes, UB3
- Excellent Transport Links
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Close To Hayes Station
- Close to Schools
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
This ground floor briefly comprises of a spacious reception area, perfect for the growing family, fitted kitchen which leads the way through to the private rear garden. Moving on to the second floor, which contains 2 double bed rooms and 1 slightly smaller one and also includes a family bathroom. The rear garden is great for events and can be used for multiple occasions during the summer months. The front, off street parking is also great for keeping your personal cars safe from any damage and theft.
Cromwell Road is situated just a 6 minute drive away from Hayes Town, within easy reach of local shops, schools and bus links to multiple locations.
Harlington School0.4 miles
Cranford Park Academy0.4 miles
Hayes & Harlington0.4 miles
Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 (Rail Station Only)2 miles
Cromwell Road, Hayes, UB3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station1.3 miles
- West Drayton Station1.7 miles
- Hillingdon Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galaxy Real Estate, Norwood Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.