Centre Street, Banbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Reception room with stripped wooden flooring
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge, washer/dryer and ceramic sink
- Bathroom with three piece white suite with shower over bath
- Two Bedrooms - Master with fitted cupboards
- Patio Garden
A cottage style Victorian terrace is available, in good order with stripped wooden floorboards in main living areas. Porch entrance, Living room, Kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge, cooker and hob, Downstairs bathroom and upstairs are two bedrooms. There is a small patio garden. Available early December.
EPC Rating D.
IMPORTANT TENANT INFORMATION
Pets are by prior agreement only and there will be an increase of £30 on the monthly rental if you gain agreement with the landlord to have a pet at the property.
We do require a 1 week refundable holding fee to reserve this property, none refundable if you pull out. Assuming referencing is passed and the tenancy is agreed then we will require a 5 week deposit which will be held by a government approved deposit scheme unless your landlord is offering a Zero deposit option and you choose to go with this option instead of the 5 week deposit - please ask for more details
Centre Street, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.5 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Wigwam® is an independent estate agent and letting agent covering Banbury, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Stratford upon Avon. We pride ourselves on our reputation and we care about looking after our customers. Our approach is straightforward and we place a high value on integrity. As a company we provide all you would expect from a traditional estate agency combined with the very latest innovative technology. If you are thinking of selling or renting a property and would like to fin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L3341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wigwam, HUB. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.