Braemar Avenue, London
- RECEPTION ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GAS CH
- SOLE SELLING AGENT
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Storage cupboard.
GUEST CLOAKROOM Low flush wc, wash hand basin, mosaic tiled floor.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM 15' 4" x 11' 9" (4.67m x 3.58m) Cast iron period fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, engineered wood flooring, coving, bay window to front with bespoke plantation shutters.
DINING ROOM 13' 3" x 9' 11" (4.04m x 3.02m) Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, engineered wood flooring, door to garden, open plan to:
KITCHEN 19' 5" x 7' 8" (5.92m x 2.34m) Fitted wall and base units, quartz work tops with inset Butler sink, brass mixer tap, induction rangemaster cooker with extractor hood, tiled splash back, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, engineered wood flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Wood flooring.
BEDROOM 1 15' 4" x 11' 1" (4.67m x 3.38m) Bay window to front with bespoke plantation shutters, cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts, tiled hearth and surround, bespoke fitted wardrobes, coving, original varnished wood flooring.
BEDROOM 2 15' 4" x 11' 1" (4.67m x 3.38m) Bay window to rear overlooking allotments, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, bespoke fitted wardrobes, original varnished wood flooring.
BEDROOM 3 9' 5" x 6' (2.87m x 1.83m) Original varnished wood flooring, window to front aspect with bespoke plantation shutters.
BATHROOM 7' 4" x 5' 11" (2.24m x 1.8m) Vintage style Perrin and Rowe 3-piece suite with polished nickel finish mixer taps, shower attachment and heated towel rail, underfloor heating, glazed shower screen, low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
GARDEN Patio leading to mainly laid to lawn, timber shed to rear.
Braemar Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandra Palace Station0.1 miles
- Wood Green Station0.4 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Since 1986 we've specialised in the sale & rental of houses in the North London areas of Muswell Hill Crouch End & East Finchley.
As one of the longest established independently owned estate agents in the area you can expect a responsive & flexible service without any of the bureaucracy that goes with larger corporate organisations. The partners play an active hands on role within 'team Tatlers' setting exceptionally high professional standards, reachab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101975009566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.