Burfitts Road, Huddersfield
- Situated In A Good Location
- Lots Of Potential
- Good Sized Property Throughout
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Would Suit As A Project or Investors
21 Burfitts Road, Huddersfield, HD3 4YN
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £130,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D
Situated in a good location and offering lots of potential, this good sized property offers the opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on. Perfect as a first time buy project or investors alike.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Front door leading to hallway being carpeted. Further door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" max recess x 14' max recess ( 4.60m max recess x 4.27m max recess )
Spacious reception room comprising feature gas fireplace with part tiled surround and mantle. Radiator with cover. Part beamed ceiling with coving and dado rail. Vinyl flooring, understairs storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front. There is a door leading to a good sized kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 15' 1" max recess ( 4.55m x 4.60m max recess )
Extensive sized kitchen area providing base and wall units. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor over and tiled surround. One and a half bowl sink unit with drainer and tap. Part tiled walls and tiled floor, radiator and pantry cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear looking into the conservatory with door to rear porch.
Conservatory 16' 1" x 7' 5" max recess ( 4.90m x 2.26m max recess )
Good sized conservatory with double glazed windows and door to garden.
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 16' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.93m )
Good sized double bedroom with mirror sliding fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear. The boiler is also housed in the cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' max recess x 11' 9" ( 3.05m max recess x 3.58m )
Another good sized bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 6' 10" ( 4.62m x 2.08m )
Third double bedroom with radiator, loft access and double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C, vinyl flooring, radiator and double glazed window with frosted glass to the rear.
To the front is a small lawned garden enclosed by wall and fencing. Access down the side snicket leading to the rear. To the rear is a lawned area enclosed by wall and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Burfitts Road, Huddersfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lockwood Station1.5 miles
- Huddersfield Station1.7 miles
- Berry Brow Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Huddersfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Huddersfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF113515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.