Fairfield Road, Heckmondwike
- 4 Bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- Great Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- New fascias and soffits
LOCATED IN HECKMONDWIKE, THIS HOME HAS PLENTY OF LOCAL AMENITIES ON YOUR DOORSTEP SUCH AS PRIMARY / SECONDARY SCHOOLS, SUPERMARKETS AND CAFES. FOR YOUR COMMUTER LINKS YOU KIND FIND THE M62 AND M1 MOTORWAY LINK TO QUICKLY TAKE YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION.
INTERNALLY THE GROUND FLOOR COMPRISES OF 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, ALL OF A GREAT SIZE AND IDEAL FOR THE GROWING FAMILY. ONE OF THE RECEPTION ROOMS IS CURRENTLY USED AS A DINING ROOM WITH ACCESS IN TO THE REAR GARDEN. THE KITCHEN BOASTS PLENTY OF WORKTOP / CUPBOARD SPACE ALONG WITH A DOWNSTAIRS WC TO CONCLUDE THE GROUND FLOOR.
MOVING UPSTAIRS ARE 4 WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS ALL OF A TERRIFIC SIZE! IF SPACE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU THEN LOOK NO FURTHER. THE MASTER BEDROOM IS ALSO INCLUSIVE OF EN SUITE FACILITIES. THE FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISES OF LOW LEVEL FLUSH WC, HAND BASIN AND OVER BATH SHOWER.
ADDITIONAL POINTS ARE FASCIA, SOFFITS AND GUTTERING DONE IN 2021, DOWNSTAIRS STORAGE HOUSING CONDENSING BOILER, DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRAL HEATING AND IN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR HECKMONDWIKE GRAMMAR
EXTERNALLY TO THE FRONT IS AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING IN THE FORM OF A DRIVE ALONG WITH GRASSED AREAS. TO THE REAR IS A GRASSED GARDEN WHICH SOAKS UP PLENTY OF SUMMER SUN!
ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Fairfield Road, Heckmondwike
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.8 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.