Park Walk, London, SW10
- 3,294 sq. ft.
- Family / Media room
- Gym / Bedroom 6
- Boot Room
- Utility Room
- Off-Street Parking for 2 Cars
- 180 degree garden aspect
- Wide central staircase
Park Walk, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.7 miles
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Farrar are the leading independent property specialists operating predominantly within The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients. Established in the mid 1950s, we have three primely positioned offices adjacent to the landmark Chelsea cinema on the Fulham Road, serving our Sales, Lettings and Block Management departments. Our sphere of influence covers Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Chelsea, South Kensington, Earls Court, Battersea Park and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAS210247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrar & Co, Chelsea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.