Beverley Lane, Coombe Hill, KT2
- Sought after Coombe Hill Estate
- Grade II listed Stables
- Modern main house
- Wonderful entertaining space
- 7 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Large Garden
The Grade II listed thatched stables have been converted into three 1 bedroom self-contained flats, great for visitors and staff. The stables surround a cobbled courtyard and also include a potential stable and a large garage.
This really is an exceptional home; a great deal of thought has been employed by the current owners to create a wonderful environment opening out onto secluded and private gardens. The entire plot extends to about 1/2 an acre.
Beverley Lane resembles a country lane within the exclusive Coombe Hill private estate. There is the large parking area shared with The Stables and the original house, Edmundsbury. An archway leads into the cobbled area surrounded by the stables and then leading to the main house itself. The property is very accessible by road and public transport and the A3 gives direct road links to central London and the Surrey countryside. There are local shops along Coombe Lane, however, more comprehensive facilities will be found at Wimbledon Village, Kingston town centre and closer to hand New Malden High Street. There are excellent train and bus services in the area to central London and the surrounding towns.
This part of Kingston is particularly well-noted for the many schools in both the state and private sectors, for children of all ages. The sports enthusiast will find challenging golf courses, private health clubs, squash and tennis clubs as well as opportunities for horse riding. The beautiful open spaces of Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are also nearby.
EPC Rating D
Beverley Lane, Coombe Hill, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.9 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.2 miles
- Norbiton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 531927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.