Burnfoot Lane, Ardrossan, KA22
- Modern decor throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Large garden
- Private garage
- Spacious living accommodation
- Quiet residential area
- Own main door
On entering the property there is a spacious hall with all rooms off. The good sized lounge has neutral decor and a feature wall. There are ceiling spotlights and carpeted flooring. The well fitted kitchen has ample base and wall units with integral hob, oven and extractor hood. Bedroom one is spacious and has fitted mirrored wardrobes, neutral decor and carpeted flooring. The second bedroom is currently used as a study but could easily accommodate a single bed if required. Again this room has neutral decor and carpeted flooring. Finally, the fully tiled bathroom comprises of: wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower above. Garden and lock up garage.
This property will not disappoint and early viewing is recommended!
Room sizes approx:
Lounge - 5.5m x 3.5m
Kitchen - 2.4m x 3.3m
Bed 1 - 2.5m x 4.7m
Bed 2 - 2.1m x 3.7m
Bathroom - 1.8m x 2.2m
Home Report Available,
Evening & Weekend Viewings Available,
Contact Glow for further information,
Burnfoot Lane, Ardrossan, KA22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan Harbour Station0.9 miles
- Ardrossan Town Station1.0 miles
- Ardrossan South Beach Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Glow Homes are Ayrshire's Contemporary Property Centre specialising in Estate Agency & Lettings,
We offer a fresh approach when it comes to Selling & Letting properties across Ayrshire.
Our Staff are fully qualified & have extensive experience in the Ayrshire Property Market, Our professional team are on hand to offer sound advice whether you are looking to either Sell, Buy or Let. At Glow we offer a personal approach with competitive pricing.
Our Dalry office is situated in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_001187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glow Homes Letting & Sales, Dalry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.