North Road, Lancing, BN15 9BE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Allocated Parking Space
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Ground Floor Flat
- Ideal Location Close To Train Station & Amenities
- Available End of December
- Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The property is available at the end of December and is offered unfurnished, viewing is highly recommended.
INTERNALLY: Well presented throughout and situated on the ground floor, the flat has been recently refurbished in recent years and comprises entrance hallway leading to a spacious living / dining room, furthermore there is a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom with shower over bath and a good sized double bedroom.
EXTERNALLY: Benefitting from an allocated parking space, there are also two visitor bays available.
SITUATED: The property is located in a highly sought after location and is situated a short walk to local amenities & transport links with Lancing train station close-by and bus routes within easy access.
North Road, Lancing, BN15 9BE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancing Station0.3 miles
- East Worthing Station1.6 miles
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel offer an award winning level of service to homeowners and prospective purchasers encompassing a substantiated network of six branches, we are proud to be recognised as one of the South Coasts largest independent estate agents.
Established in 1984, each of our prominent high street branches boast impressive window displays and are positioned in busy town and suburban locations, ensuring your home benefits from the maximum exposure possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.