Buckthorn Avenue, Skegness, PE25
- Spacious family home in sought after cul de sac in Seacroft
- 4 Double bedrooms & family bathroom with bath and shower
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory + dining kitchen, utility & cloakroom downstairs
- Plenty of parking/driveway to front & side + rear garden & large patio + GARAGE
- Gas central heating & majority double glazing
- Recent improvements and upgrades make it ready to move straight in to
- No upward chain to worry about - available for a quick sale if required
Entrance Hall: Having a uPVC double glazed entrance door, ceiling light point, access to lounge and kitchen with staircase leading off.
Dining Room: 11'11" x 10'5" (3.63m x 3.18m), Having a radiator, laminate flooring, display recess, inset ceiling spot lights and open plan through to the lounge.
Lounge: 20'0" x 12'0" (6.10m x 3.66m), Having a recessed fire place incorporating a recently fitted cast iron wood burner on a slate hearth, bay window, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling lights. Doors lead through to the conservatory.
Conservatory: 11'6" x 10'6" (3.51m x 3.20m), Having laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point with fan, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to the garden and connecting door to the kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen: 19'0" x 9'3"widening to 10' 5"(5.79m x 2.82m), Having a one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer tap set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of gloss white fitted base cupboards, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and stainless steel canopy extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, tiled splash backs to work surfaces, tile effect cushions vinyl floor covering, built in cupboard under stairs providing additional storage and wall mounted cupboard houses the Worcester gas central heating combination boiler.
Rear Entrace Lobby: Having cushion vinyl floor covering and uPVC double glazed door leading to the garden and provides access to the utility room and cloak room.
Utility Room: Having space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Cloak Room: Having high level WC, shelf and ceiling light point.
Stairs and Landing: Having radiator, built in storage cupboards with shelving, access to roof space and light.
Bedroom One (Front): 15'6" into bay x 12'1" (4.72m x 3.68m), Having a radiator, fitted hand basin with toiletry cupboard under and inset ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two (Front): Having a radiator and feature miniature fibre optic star effect ceiling lights.
Bedroom Three (Rear): 12'0" x 9'3" (3.66m x 2.82m), Having a radiator, fitted hand basin with toiletry cupboards under and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four (Rear): 11'9" x 10'2" (3.58m x 3.10m), Having a radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom: Having a curved panelled bath set in tiled splash surround, hand basin set in vanity unit with toiletry cupboards under, close coupled WC, double sized tiled shower cubicle with mains mixer shower there in, chrome ladder style towel rail, tiled floor, inset ceiling spot lights and extractor fan.
Front: The property is approached over a paved driveway which leads to a parking area on the front with further access down the side of the property providing additional parking for several vehicles and access through large wooden gates to the secure parking and garage behind.
Rear: Having a recently laid feature block paved patio/seating area which intern leads to a mainly lawned low maintenance garden with split level slate chipped flower beds and an additional decked seating area to one corner.
Garage: 16'9" x 9'0" (5.11m x 2.74m), Being of concrete sectional construction with concrete floor, up and over door, power points and lighting.
Buckthorn Avenue, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.8 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.0 miles
- Wainfleet Station4.7 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.