Tyne Court, Haddington
- Spacious Lounge
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Area
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
Yopa Edinburgh are delighted to bring to the open market this well presented 3 bedroom maisonette property in the sought after town of Haddington. Early Viewing Advised!!!!
On entering the property you will find yourself in a spacious hallway giving access to all main areas within the property, this area also provides two large cupboards for storage. From here access is gained to the bright and generous lounge with feature glazed windows and offered in neutral decor, modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and floor mounted units with matching wipe clean surface and splashback tiling with walk in larder cupboard.
The upper level then expands to three good sized bedrooms (two double and a single) all well maintained by the current owner, and also newly upgraded family bathroom. The property has been extensively upgraded by the present owners and is in walk in condition.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, Large fully floored attic space, with access on upper landing via loft ladder. Several lights, power points and a radiator fitted. Mains-wired smoke alarms are fitted on the first and second floor.
There is parking at front and rear of the property.
On the ground floor level there is a secure drying room/lock up, which is shared with no. 10.
Haddington is a popular, busy county town situated in the heart of rural East Lothian approximately 18 miles east of Edinburgh located just off the A1. There is a wide range of excellent local shopping available with large Tesco and Aldi supermarkets close at hand also an excellent choice of speciality shops. For more extensive shopping Fort Kinnaird and the Gyle Shopping Centre are within easy reach. Schools ranging from nursery through to secondary levels are all within easy walking distance. Haddington is located between the Lammermuir Hills and seaside villages just a short drive away. For the golfer there are numerous golf courses in the area, the most famous of which being the championship course at Muirfield. There are frequent bus services to the City and surrounding areas with Drem and Longniddry railway stations nearby offering a regular link to Edinburgh.
Tyne Court, Haddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Drem Station3.5 miles
- Longniddry Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 259729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.