Aldsworth Avenue, Worthing
- A Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Downstairs WC
- 17ft Dual Aspect Lounge
- Dual Aspect Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Garden Room
- Substantial West Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Sought After Goring Hall Location
- No Ongoing Chain
EXTERNAL Set on a generous plot, the property's treelined rear garden backs on to The Ilex; popular with local dog walkers leading to Goring seafront. The substantial rear garden is laid to lawn with shrub, tree and fenced boundaries and there is a brick built potting shed. Access is via secure side gate and the front garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders and a driveway offering parking for at least two vehicles leads to the garage.
SITAUTED Falling within the desirable Goring Hall location, the property is positioned approximately 500 yards from Goring seafront & greensward. The closest train station is Goring-By-Sea, 0.9 miles away and local shops can be found on the Mulberry shopping parade. Bus routes run along adjoining Ashurst Drive and Goring Way. The A27 is within a few minutes drive and Worthing town centre with its comprehensive shops, restaurants and theatres is 2.5 miles away.
LOUNGE 17' 1" x 12' (5.21m x 3.66m)
DINING ROOM 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
KITCHEN 14' 2" x 9' 6" (4.32m x 2.9m)
GARDEN ROOM 13' x 11' 6" (3.96m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM 17' 1" x 12' (5.21m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 10' 6" x 9' 6" (3.2m x 2.9m)
Brochures2019 4-Page Broch...
Aldsworth Avenue, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.0 miles
- West Worthing Station1.8 miles
About the agent
To contact our West Worthing office call 01903 506080 or click 'Contact Us'
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791077983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.