Whitelees Road, Whitelees, G67
- CONTEMPORARY STYLED SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE
- BRIGHT LOUNGE WITH STAIRS TO UPPER
- OPEN PLAN MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND A BOX ROOM
- STYLISH BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- DG, GCH
- FRONT, REAR AND SIDE GARDEN GROUNDS, PARKING TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- EPC C
- HOME REPORT £145,000
Internally, the home comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge with stairs to upper and open plan modern fitted Kitchen with Dining Area. Door to rear.
Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and a Box Room. The upper level is completed by a modern three piece bathroom suite with over bath shower.
Beneficial features include Double glazing, Gas Central Heating system and ample Parking to the rear.
This beautifully appointed home is finished in modern décor and is situated within an ever popular address offering peace and convenience. View now.
Whitelees Road, Whitelees, G67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cumbernauld Station2.3 miles
- Greenfaulds Station2.9 miles
- Croy Station3.6 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K131021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.