Waterside Way, London, N17
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Decorated
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Modern Bathrooms (1 en-suite shower room)
- Large Fitted Wardrobes
- Open Plan Reception Room and Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen
- Wood Floors
- Private Balcony
- Excellent EPC Rating
Waterside Way, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Hale Station0.1 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.7 miles
- Blackhorse Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
LETTINGS & SALES
With over 20 Years of experience dealing with Lettings & Management, we feel we are best place to deal with all your property needs, whether you are looking to rent a studio apartment or buy a 9 bedroom house in Islington.
We Pride ourselves on the professional “no nonsense” manner in which we deal with both clients and applicants. We also believe that honesty and integrity are vital in running our business.
As part of the ever changing times, we offer you t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRANE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rose Residential Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.