- Victoria Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Hyde Park Area
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- 1 Shower/Bathroom
- 1 Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows
- All Rooms with Double Beds
**BILLS INCLUSIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE**
Hyde Park is the hub of student life in Leeds. It is a vibrant, enjoyable place to live that comes to life during term time. Late night Sainsbury`s trips, summer street BBQs and the `occasional` house party are sure to be part of your year here. If you fancy a cheap drink with your friends, you can pop down to the Royal Park Pub for a pint, or if you fancy something a bit more edgy, you can have a cocktail at East Village Bar. For those that enjoy a cinema trip, Hyde Park Picture House offers £5.00 student deals, showing the best new releases and everyone`s favourite classics. Needless to say, we have no doubt that you will love your year here.
Flat 4 - 70 Victoria Road is a lovely fuly furnished two bedroom apartment, sporting a large living room, separate kitchen and double beds in each bedroom.
Abode Bills Package Includes:
- Fibre-Optic Wi-Fi
- University of Leeds - 15-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett City Campus - 20-Minute Walk
- Leeds Beckett Headingley Campus - 25-Minute Walk
- Leeds Arts University - 15-Minute Walk
- Leeds Trinity University (Horsforth) - 8-Minute Train from Burley Park Station
- Leeds College of Music - 15-Minute Bus from Queen`s Road
- 1A, 1B, 6, 28, 56, 97
Hyde Park Key Features
- Burley Park Train Station
- 24-Hour Sainsbury`s
- 24-Hour Co-Op
- Brudenell Social Club
- Royal Park Pub
- East Village Bar
- Hyde Park Picture House
- Hyde Park Book Club
- Woodhouse Moor
- Victoria Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.3 miles
- Headingley Station0.9 miles
- Leeds Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Abode was created at the beginning of 2006. Our mission statement is to provide a quality service to tenants and landlords alike, helping each of our clients get as much from using Abode as they would expect, and more!
Located on Queens road, in the heart of Hyde Park, we offer letting accommodation to students and professionals. We also offer properties to let for commercial purposes. We wish all new students to Leeds a pleasant time studying here, we also wish you a pleasant stay, and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31041563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Leeds, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.