7 Blaich, Blaich, Fort William
- Detached 3 bedroom cottage set in a desirable semi-rural location of Blaich, Fort William
- Surrounded by Croftland, enjoying views towards Loch Eil and the surrounding hillside
- Well presented and in good decorative order through-out
- Lounge with feature wood burning stove
- French Doors leading to a Conservatory and Sun Decking
- Double Glazing / LPG Heating System / Excellent local Satellite Broadband
- Good size garden / Off Road Parking
- Energy Performance Rating F-21
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with McIntyre & Co
The cottage has been tastefully decorated with predominantly neutral colours and is in immaculate decorative order. There are lovely panoramic views, an abundance of croftland, wildlife and mountain scenery all to be enjoyed from the property.
In addition to its idyllic surroundings the cottage further benefits from new co-ordinated vinyl flooring to the Utility, Hallway and Kitchen area. Double glazing, LPG Heating supplemented by a feature Wood-Burning Stove to the Lounge. A fabulous Conservatory with dual windows and doors one of which leads directly onto a decking area, a perfect spot to relax and take in the views. The current owners have affordable and superfast broadband supplied by Locheilnet a local supplier who provides an excellent service which enables our client to successfully work from home.
This is a beautiful family home that has the versatility to work as a holiday let and family retreat.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
7 Blaich, Blaich, Fort William
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loch Eil Outward Bound Station1.1 miles
- Locheilside Station3.1 miles
- Corpach Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Over 22 years of experience, professionalism and commitment to clients.
With an office in Fort William’s busy High Street, we offer a comprehensive range of services to both business and private clients.
Individual Partners and staff provide legal skills on a personal hands-on basis, delivering fast, cost effective solutions using the most up to date technical knowledge.
We also specialise in the purchase and sale of properties. Property purchases and sales are key areas of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37082_Tighard. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McIntyre & Co, Fort William. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.