Williams Way, Kings Park, Scartho
- Quality NEW BUILD two bedroom detached bungalow
- Open plan kitchen diner living/utility room, entrance hall and bathroom
- Kessler kitchen, Porcelanosa splash backs, Bristan Mixer taps
- Quartz work tops, Bosch appliances and Roca Sanitary Ware
- Village location close to amenities and bus links
- Private rear gardens with bi folding doors from the property
- Off road parking to the front of the property
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band D
Designed by local award winning Hodson Architects and built by quality local builders Jembuild by 'THE THORNTON' is a two bedroom detached bungalow with off road parking and occupies a superb plot along the main boulevard on Kings Park. The property offers two doubled bedrooms and open plan living with combined kitchen living and dining room, utility room, family bathroom and entrance hall. The properties have been individually internally designed by 'Interior Motives' who have more than 40 years combined experience of the property & design industry, Interior Motives focuses on delivering innovative concepts, working with the latest ranges of wallpapers, fabrics and furniture, to create the harmonious feel of your new home.
24' 5'' x 14' 1'' (7.44m x 4.29m)
Individually designed Kessler kitchens Solid quartz worktops Bosch appliances Induction hob / multi-functional oven / oversized chimney hood / integrated fridge freezer / integrated dishwasher Carron Phoenix under mounted sink units to the quartz worktops and mixer taps 1&½ quartz sink to kitchen single bowl Porcelanosa splash-back tiling
5' 5'' x 5' 3'' (1.66m x 1.59m)
Carron Phoenix top mounted stainless steel sink units to the quartz worktops
10' 10'' x 13' 5'' (3.29m x 4.10m)
10' 11'' x 12' 1'' (3.33m x 3.69m)
10' 9'' x 5' 10'' (3.28m x 1.78m)
Roca sanitaryware Porcelanosa tiles *half height as standard, full tiling with shower package Bristan mixer taps/shower *Bristan frenzy shower with shower package Heated towel rail
Full length double glazed opening rear doors or bi-fold retractable full glazed rear openings Turfed front gardens Block paved driveways Outdoor tap
House alarms are available as an optional extra
Flooring to Karndean specifications and finish except bedrooms
Underfloor Heating * NB Waltham house types have Radiators Worcester Bosch boiler
Dependent on the stage of build some upgrades are available for an additional cost: Full-height tiling to bathrooms; Rear turfed gardens; Alarm installation Contact the agents for upgrades
All homes will be sold as freehold with a notional charge for communal services to maintain the high quality village feel and environment of King's Park, supporting your investment in this unique community
As developers, E5 believes the best people to maintain and ensure sustainable upkeep of the immediate environment are the residents themselves so direct control of this will pass to the newly formed King's Park residents committee after works are complete
E5 Living UK.
Setting out to achieve a new standard and recently being awarded through local contractors with the LABC quality award on its Hallow, Worcester scheme, E5 will unashamedly be delivering a superior quality and specification designed residential developments working in conjunction with experienced and highly respected local constructors and suppliers bringing higher quality as standard now to North East Lincs. This new division has so far completed pilot developments in the Midlands and is now focused on the creation of new communities further a field, such as King's Park.
Colour - Render Off White
Roof - Redland Ministoneworld Charcoal
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Williams Way, Kings Park, Scartho
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grimsby Town Station1.6 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.4 miles
- New Clee Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established in Cleethorpes in 2005 and having recently expanded into both Immingham and Louth, Crofts Estate Agents have always striven to deliver the very best in forward-thinking, innovative Estate Agency, with the emphasis on high-quality customer service based around strong traditional values. After being the leading selling Estate Agents in our postcode for the seventh consecutive year, we feel we are going some way to deliveri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11199531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.