Farncombe, Surrey, GU7
- A genuinely rare opportunity to acquire this detached double fronted bungalow*
- Situated in a quiet and tucked away position that's perfect for the village, main line station and riverside walks*
- Wrap-around gardens*
- Detached double garage and large private driveway*
- Offering highly flexible accommodation*
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and atleast two reception areas*
- Within easy reach of Godalming also, an early viewing is strongly recommended*
- Chain free*
- EPC rating D*
Farncombe, Surrey, GU7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farncombe Station0.2 miles
- Godalming Station0.8 miles
- Shalford Station2.1 miles
About the agent
British Property Award Winners
Our team recently won The British Property Award for Godalming 2021, officially making us the town's best estate agent. We performed outstandingly throughout an extensive judging period, which focused on customer service levels. Only agents who go that extra mile and provide outstanding levels of customer service are rewarded with this accolade.
Our track record backs this up as according to Rightmove, w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOD170101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.