226 Heeley Road, Selly Oak, B29 6EN
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 8 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- July 2022
- Close to the University of Birmingham
- Very close to local amenities
*Available From: 01/07/2022
*Price: £95.77 PPPW / £415.00 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a fully furnished eight double bedroom property, which has been carefully planned out by the landlord to create a home rather than just a house. The property benefits from full double glazing and gas central heating.
The fitted kitchen dining room has all modern appliances including two ovens, two fridge freezers, two washing machines, two dryers and a dishwasher. The dining room includes a large table and eight chairs. There is a large lounge that has seating available for eight people including a 42-inch TV. The two spacious bathrooms have very large double base shower trays with fitted showers. All the bedrooms have a double bed, are fully furnished and come with TV ports. There is a large, neat garden which is maintained by the landlord and includes a patio and pub bench for spacious seating for eight people. Private car parking is available with space for two cars.
This property has great transport links to Selly Oak and the city centre. It is a five-minute walk to the train station. It has all local amenities close by and is a short walk to the University of Birmingham.
226 Heeley Road, Selly Oak, B29 6EN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.3 miles
- Bournville Station0.8 miles
- University Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Lettings (Birmingham) Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.