Rutherford Drive, Bolton, Lancashire, BL5
- Cosy communal lounge
- Duty manager on call 5 days a week
- Care line system in place for all residents 24/7
- Pendant with help button, comes with the apartment
- Great location
- Integrated appliances.
Welcome to Park Lodge, a lovely retirement home ready for you to relax and enjoy the luxury of retirement living. Welcome Home - This Well-maintained retirement home comes equipped with a duty manager on call 5 days a week. There is also a 24-hour careline system in place 7 days a week, just press for help and someone will be there to assist you.
Step Inside - Find yourself immersed in the beauty of this modernised yet cosy home, built specifically to be a retirement home. The duty manager is there to cheerfully greet you as you come in, help you with your shopping or help you up to your room if needed. Once inside your room, you will feel bliss with the relaxed atmosphere - The open plan kitchen diner with Juliet balcony lets in a perfect amount of light and the electric fireplace sets a nice warm evening feel.
The high-spec fitted kitchen comes equipped with integral fridge-freezer and washing machine. There are also built-in appliances, an induction hob, oven and microwave, for your ease.
The bathroom is very spacious and has a cool, modern feel. The bath is equipped with an emergency pull cord if ever needed. All the taps in the are mixer taps, allowing you to set your water to the perfect temperature. The feature mirror makes this modern bathroom feel spacious but cosy… Don’t just take my word for it, come and see for yourself.
The bedrooms both come with fitted storage/ wardrobe space. Ever find yourself waking up to freezing cold clothes in the morning? Well, not in this property, as all storage spaces come equipped with their very own heaters. So, you can slip into some nice warm clothes in the morning – setting you up for a bliss day.
On your doorstep – Downstairs you will find a stunning communal lounge area, where residents can relax, watch TV, have some lunch and a chat with friends. The space is very inviting and you won’t want to leave.
Come and take a look at this property, if it sounds like something you, or maybe one of your family members would be interested in – A truly wonderful apartment in a beautifully designed development.
Rutherford Drive, Bolton, Lancashire, BL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Atherton Station1.3 miles
- Hag Fold Station1.4 miles
- Daisy Hill Station1.9 miles
About the agent
1 Newbrook Road, Over Hulton, Bolton, BL5 1EL
Telephone: 01204 659670
Email : Bolton@harrisonsnet.co.uk
Harrisons Estate Agents, located in a prime spot on Newbrook Road, Over Hulton, Bolton, aim is to provide a fresh and customer-focused approach to residential sales, lettings and property management - an aim that is transparent, built on trust, and one which places the customer before the commission.
What really sets us apart is that we're genuinely passionate about
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRR_HRR_LFSYCL_345_75751589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.