Gordan Park, HU16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 bedroom house
- Garden to rear
- Allocated parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- Viewing Advised
- Unfurnished Accommodation
- Carpets and Curtains included
A lovely appointed room with carpets and feature fireplace.
A second reception room ideal for dining, fitted with carpets and having patio doors to the rear garden.
Range of modern base and wall units with complimenting work surfaces and inset sink unit. Includes a gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer ( None repair none replace basis)
A lovely proportioned room
A lovely appointed room
A single room
Newly fitted suite comprising of a bath with shower over head, wash hand basin and w,c,
There is a garage ( second from right) in a block adjacent to the rear garden and an allocated parking space in the courtyard area to the front of the property.
Gas central heating
The property is located within a small development located off Beck Bank and within easy walking distance of Cottingham Train Station.
Gordan Park, HU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station0.2 miles
- Hull Station3.6 miles
- Beverley Station4.4 miles
About the agent
As Hull & East Yorkshire's premier independent property experts, we've been supporting landlords and tenants across the region since 1989.
Based in Cottingham, we provide high quality residential lettings, property management and block management services to customers across the region and beyond.
With a hard-earned reputation for providing high quality services, friendly customer support and real value for money, you can come to us in the confidence that you're
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homelink Ltd, Cottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.