Dormston Close, Solihull
- Detached Family Residence
- Four Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Exclusive Cul de Sac Location
- Walking Distance of Solihull Town Centre & Train Station
- Current Planning Permission
- Great School Catchment
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Utility Room & Guest Wc
DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE 18' 7" x 11' 0" (5.66m x 3.35m)
DINING ROOM 12' 5" x 10' 0" (3.78m x 3.05m)
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 12' 10" x 10' 8" (3.91m x 3.25m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 3" x 6' 0" (2.21m x 1.83m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 6" x 12' 4" (3.81m x 3.76m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 10' 5" (3.45m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 6" x 10' 0" (3.2m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 2" x 8' 2" (2.49m x 2.49m)
DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
DOUBLE GARAGE 18' 4" x 17' 7" (5.59m x 5.36m)
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN *** DRAFT DETAILS ***
Details have not been confirmed by the property owner.
This is a draft copy only, therefore, we cannot confirm their accuracy.
Dormston Close, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Widney Manor Station0.2 miles
- Solihull Station1.4 miles
- Dorridge Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Whether you are selling/letting or buying/renting your home, it is refreshing to deal with an estate agency that will put your needs first. Ruxton is a local team of highly dedicated property professionals combining over 100 years of successful experience. They have established their personal reputations by assisting thousands of people in the Solihull area with their property transactions. Based in the historic heart of Solihull and Knowle, Ruxton is focussed almost exclus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102221007809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ruxton Independent Estate Agents & Valuers, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.