Brondeg, Heolgerrig, Merthyr Tydfil
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION/LIVING ROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Limited details will be available for this property; it briefly comprises of an Ent Hall, Lounge, 2nd Reception/Dining Room, Modern kitchen-upstairs to 3 Bedrooms and bathroom/wc. Viewing is available; contact our office if you would like to take a look around.
LOUNGE/ LIVING ROOM 3.6m x 3.5m
Laminated flooring, French doors lead out to rear garden.
Improved kitchen layout with modern fitted white units, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for appliances-washing machine & dishwasher, UPVC double glazed rear entrance door.
2nd LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM
NUMBER 3 BEDROOM
BATHROOM/WC 2.6m x 1.9m
White suite, tiled splash-back areas.
Front gated forecourt provides parking for 2 vehicles, side entrance.
Good sized rear garden with lawn and decked patio area. Enclosed with fencing.
All Mains Services, Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
Burglar Alarm system installed.
Note. Central Heating, Services & appliances are not tested by this office.
Brondeg, Heolgerrig, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station0.8 miles
- Pentre-bach Station2.0 miles
- Aberdare Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established Estate Agent. A third generation Family firm and a true local agent. Selling property for over sixty years we offer vast amount of knowledge and experience to give a complete and professional service. Speak to us about buying or selling your home.Sell your property from £1200 Inc Vat
We are able to quote a competitive Fixed Fee,
our 360 Virtual Tours are included in our sales package and there are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14Brondeg. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.