Pippin Close, Offord D'arcy
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Recently Renovated
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Utility & Refitted Kitchen/Diner
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Stunning Refitted Ensuite to Master
- Private Enclosed Garden
FAQ'S Onward Movements: Upsizing Locally
Property Built: 1994
Rear Garden: North Facing and West Facing
Primary School: Offord Primary
Secondary School: Hinchingbrooke
Council Tax: Band E (£2407 per annum)
Loft: Partly Boarded
Boiler: Installed October 2020
Water Meter: Yes
Want to know how much your home is worth? Please contact us to arrange your free Market Appraisal
For free whole of market mortgage advice please call the team to book your appointment
View all our properties at harveyrobinson.co.uk
BrochuresPippin Close Broc...
Pippin Close, Offord D'arcy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station3.5 miles
- St. Neots Station3.6 miles
About the agent
harveyrobinson are an independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent with offices in Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon & St Ives. We have built up a first class reputation in the area and are proud that so many clients that choose to deal with us do so based on previous experiences, recommendations or having analysed our fantastic FIVE STAR reviews.
Quite simply we are a people company and our team are our best asset. The staff you will be dealing with understand the commitment made to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103543015557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by harveyrobinson, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.