Meadway, Ilford, IG3
- Terraced house set over 2 floors with a garage
- Front driveway with parking and an excellent private rear garden
- Lovely reception with a bay window upon entry
- 2nd Adjoining reception with a fireplace and shelving
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room with garden access and a 3rd quaint reception
- 2 Double bedrooms and a 3rd single bedroom all with built-in wardrobes
- Family size bathroom and a WC on the ground floor
Meadway is ideally located near a convenient selection of shopping facilities, eateries and local amenities. A number of excellent schools are within easy reach and Upney Station offers quick and easy transport links into the city.
BrochuresProperty detailsSuper sized images
Meadway, Ilford, IG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upney Station0.8 miles
- Seven Kings Station1.0 miles
- Barking Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Foxtons is proud to be London's leading estate agency, with sales, lettings, property management and support specialists working across more than 50 interconnected offices.
Our business is built to serve customers better, with the scale required to reach more people, fuelled by the commitment and expertise of our teams, supported by best-in-class technology. These strengths allow us to consistently deliver the great results our customers expect.
We know th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1187073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.