Kingsmead Avenue, Surbiton
- Quiet Residential Avenue In Tolworth
- Easy Access To Both Tolworth & Surbiton Stations (links to London Waterloo)
- Off-Street Parking
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Well-Kept Private Garden With Decking Area
- Easy Access To London & A3
- Viewings 7 Days A Week!
Internal accommodation comprises a front reception room with bay window, downstairs toilet and the true heart of the home that is the charming open plan kitchen/dining room, that offers ample entertaining space, integrated appliances and access to the picturesque rear garden via bi-folding doors. The first floor boasts two spacious double-bedrooms, a well-proportioned third bedroom and a modern three-piece family bathroom.
Further benefits include off-street parking, potential to extend into the loft & to the rear (STPP), recently modernised throughout, well-kept West-facing garden that is the perfect spot for enjoying the sun with family & friends and easy access to London & A3.
Kingsmead Avenue, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.4 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.2 miles
- Surbiton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11108248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.