Oldford Crescent, Acklam
- A Particularly Excellent, Fabulously Updated Semi Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Especially Nicely Positioned, Just Off Church Lane & Within Easy Reach of Great Schooling
- Attractive Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Plenty of Car Parking Space & Single Detached Garage
- 18ft Wide & Bright Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room with French Doors
- Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Appliances
- Super-Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & Useful Utility Room
- Quality 'Baxi Platinum' Combi Boiler, uPVC Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
With just over 1,200 square feet of accommodation, it has an impressive layout that comprises entrance hall with solid oak flooring, wide and bright 18ft front lounge, separate rear sitting/dining room with French doors onto the rear garden, kitchen with good looking modern Shaker design cabinets and built-in appliances, useful utility room and a handy downstairs toilet. The first floor has four bedrooms (three double and a large single), bathroom with a super-smart modern white suite and separate WC. Outside, there is plenty of all important car parking space on the block paved front garden and driveway, detached garage and an attractive westerly facing rear garden with a shaped lawn, patio and colourful, nicely planted beds.
Other notable features include uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a Baxi Platinum combi boiler and security alarm system. The large loft has been boarded out to create some useful additional storage space and has a light and pull down ladder.
Just off Church Lane, Oldford Crescent is in a particularly fine spot. Just far enough away from Acklam shops to keep things quiet yet close enough to be able to walk to them within five minutes.
White UPVC double glazed entrance door, staircase to the first floor with turned spindles and utility meter cupboard below and solid stripped oak flooring.
5.72m x 3.68m
Black cast iron living flame gas fire on marble hearth with matching inlay and Mahogany surround. Radiator.
Rear Sitting/Dining Room
5.36m x 3.25m
17'7 x 10'8 reducing slightly to 10'2 With UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the westerly facing rear garden, flame effect electric fire with an attractive micro marble surround and radiator.
3.86m x 2.3m
Fitted with a good looking range of modern cream coloured Shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards with soft close doors and under unit lighting. Iroka work surfaces with matching upstands and co-ordinated tiled splashbacks. Single drainer one and a half bowl Franke designer sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in stainless steel electric double oven and four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy. Integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge. Chrome LED spotlights and a Baxi Platinum gas fired combination boiler is neatly inside the tall larder cupboard.
1.47m x 1.37m
Space for washing machine and dryer, Iroka work surfaces with matching upstands, cream coloured Shaker design double wall cabinet, UPVC double glazed stable door opening onto the rear garden, radiator and connecting door into …………..
With a modern white dual flush close couple WC.
Access to large boarded loft space with pull down ladder and light.
3.7m x 3.07m
3.94m x 3.05m
3.02m x 2.6m
2.57m x 3.4m
(max) Built-in cupboard with overhead storage and radiator.
Super smart modern white suite comprising Villeroy & Boch double ended bath with thermostat mixer shower and folding side screen, vanity wash basin with cabinet below, ceramic fully tiled walls and tiled floor, chrome towel radiator and chrome LED spotlights.
With a dual flush close couple WC, ceramic floor tiles and chrome LED spotlights.
The front garden has been block paved to create some useful additional car parking space and there are nicely planted shrub beds. The rear garden is a lovely place to spend your time, it is westerly facing, very well turned out and nicely groomed with pave patio area, neat, shaped lawn, colourful nicely planted flowerbeds and border, outside tap, outside light and a door into the garage.
A block paved driveway alongside the house leads to a single detached garage with an up and over door, electric supply and lighting laid on, pitched and tiled roof and a rear access door.
Oldford Crescent, Acklam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornaby Station2.1 miles
- Marton Station2.4 miles
- Middlesbrough Station2.6 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN210223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.