Selden Hill, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN DEC
- PERMIT PARKING
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- HANDLELESS KITCHENS WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- 0.8 MILES TO THE TRAIN STATION
- EPC - D
AVAILABLE MID DEC - Becket's Yard completed this year, 2 double bedroom apartment with ensuite and parking permit in the town centre, floor to ceiling windows, integrated appliances and convenient location.
With an emphasis on modern materials and design, you will find this development a cut above the rest. The apartments have been designed to maximize the use of space, with an emphasis on natural light. All apartments benefit from stunning floor to ceiling windows providing ample natural light and superb views of the Town Centre.
From spacious & modern designed kitchens, practical bathroom layouts to full height windows we are sure you will be delighted with your new home.
Kitchen & Appliances
Modern, handleless white kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
Amica Induction Hob
Smeg integrated Chimney Cooker Hood
Integrated Smeg Fridge & washing machine / dryer
Bathroom & En-Suites
Modern Sanitary ware
Contemporary shower enclosures with safety glass enclosure
Pebble Shore 600 X 300 mm Tiles
Chalk Farm Smooth Matt 200 X 100 mm White Tiles, splash back above sink and shower surround
White vanity unit with drawer
Electrical towel rail
Shower set 200mm rain shower + wall arm hand shower set, concealed mixer
Taps: mixer bathtub filler, hand shower, sliding rail and hose
Wall Hung Toilet
Vailant combi boilers & Electric cylinder
Fully acoustically insulated
8mm Laminate Flooring; Nature Oak
Contemporary white switches and sockets throughout
LED spotlights to kitchen /dining, hallway and bathrooms
Electric flat panel heating
Hard wired smoke/heat
Door entry system
Night censored external lighting
Connections By Road
Marlowes Shopping Centre | adjacent to Becket's Yard
Hemel Hempstead Train Station |1.1 miles / 0.8 walking
Cineworld | 1.8 miles
M1 Junction 8 | 3.6 miles
M25 junction 20 | 4.7 miles
Luton Airport | 12.9 miles
London Heathrow | 22.8 miles
Call Petra or Zoe at Connells to organise your viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Selden Hill, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.9 miles
- Apsley Station1.1 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hemel Hempstead for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5318B5429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.