Castlemount Road, Dover, Kent, CT16
- Rarely available period property
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Stunning views across Dover
- Garage plus off-road parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Geering & Colyer
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with a generous open plan lounge which spans across the entire width of the house and enjoys lots of natural light from its double aspect windows. Heading out towards the back of the property is second reception room which could work as a home office, a second lounge or a play room, off from here is the spacious dining room with a further study found just off of here. The kitchen/diner is a good size, being almost the full width of the house and is of a modern design with marble affect tiles throughout, to the rear of here is the utility room and shower room.
The upstairs accommodation is of a traditional layout with three double bedrooms and a further fourth which is currently used as a home office. Bedrooms one and two benefit from wonderful views across Dover with bedroom two also having built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is of a three piece layout with an added shower above the bath.
Externally the garden found across two levels, both of which are in a horse-shoe shape wrapping around both sides of the house. There is a single garage to the left hand side which has access from the garden, and also internally from the hallway. This is in addition to the drive in front of the garage.
Internal viewings are highly recommended, please contact our Dover office to arrange yours.
Castlemount Road, Dover, Kent, CT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dover Priory Station0.5 miles
- Kearsney Station2.3 miles
- Martin Mill Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We expose your home to more buyers to ensure you reach a bigger and better market.
Market your home locally, in London, Nationally and Internationally with an agent that has been established in Kent and Sussex since 1910. A name you can trust with an extensive network of offices throughout the region and unlike a normal estate agent, all branches are computer linked enabling us to reach the London market as well as those buyers further a field by advertising your home on more property w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DVG210373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geering & Colyer, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.