Jubilee Road, Totnes, TQ9
- Contemporary South facing property built in 2009
- Striking exterior appearance highlighted by cedar cladding
- Light, bright, minimalistic, airy atmosphere
- Walking distance of Totnes town
- Air source heat pump & under floor heating
- Heat recovery system
- Low maintenance gardens with patio area
- Distant countryside views from kitchen and drawing room
- Elevated plot
- Easy access to A38 and Totnes station
Formally the plot of a 1960’s bungalow, Ridgeside was completely demolished and rebuilt by its current owners in 2009. The attention to detail has created an exceptionally light, bright family home located on one of Totnes towns most desirable roads.
Air source heat pumps, exceptional insultation and the stunning ‘Velfac’ windows make the property incredibly warm and energy efficient. Steps from the parking area lead to the front door which opens into a an entrance hall with cloakroom off, Amtico flooring runs throughout the open plan kitchen and living area with large picture windows with views over the rear enclosed lawned garden and over the front with distant rural views. A feature wall with opening, fully fitted for a woodburner divides the open plan living and drawing room areas. Off of the kitchen is a study area with dual aspect windows. Stairs lead to the lower ground floor with master bedroom and a room with services in place to create an en-suite. There ae 3 further bedrooms off the corridor with a family bathroom and en suite shower room. Ideally located on the lower ground floor is a useful laundry room.
A tarmacadam drive provides access to the outside parking areas and the front of the property. There is a low maintenance south facing lawned garden to the rear with gravelled area off the open plan living area and drawing room. A separate patio provides an attractive seating area to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. To the front is a further lawn with hedging creating a feeling of privacy and space.
Totnes town is the commercial centre for the South Hams. This part of Devon is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with Dartmoor National Park ten miles to the north and stunning beaches and coastline ten miles to the south. The bustling medieval market town has a mainline railway station giving direct connections to London Paddington with easy connection to St Pancras for Eurostar. There is also excellent access to the A38 Devon Expressway, linking Plymouth and Exeter where it joins the M5. Schooling in the area is excellent with a number of well-regarded primary and secondary schools. Totnes also boasts a thriving market as well as a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and inns.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Jubilee Road, Totnes, TQ9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totnes Station0.8 miles
- Paignton Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Totnes branch boasts a team of seven, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT210104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.