Ardenham Street, AYLESBURY
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DINING AREA AND LIVING AREA
- NO PETS!!
- AVAILABLE END OF OCTOBER
This three bedroom house with a large garden is just a stone throw away from Aylesbury Town Centre, available end of October!!
This THREE bedroom house just a stone throw away from Aylesbury Town Centre is a MUST SEE! The property comprises of having a large living area, good sizing dining area, kitchen with intergrated white goods, downstairs family bathroom and three good size bedrooms. The property benefits from having a larger than average garden, off road parking and being close to local amenties.
The property will be be having some redecoration and available ASAP
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Ardenham Street, AYLESBURY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.5 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Aylesbury Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Aylesbury
Our team know the area and the market
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3131C4120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry - Lettings, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.