Edith Grove, Chelsea
- Newly redecorated on the exterior and interior of the building
- Wonderful high ceilings
- No service charge
- Share of Freehold
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- No Chain
- RBKC Parking Permit
- New carpet and flooring fitted
- Newly painted throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The apartment comprises entrance hallway with storage, open plan kitchen/reception room with over 3m ceiling height and a lovely bay window, 2 double bedrooms both south west facing, and contemporary bathroom. There are period features throughout and the building has just completed an external refurbishment.
Edith Grove is superbly located with the shops and restaurants of Kings Road and the River Thames both in very close proximity. Transport links include numerous buses on the Kings Road & Fulham Road as well as Imperial Wharf station and Fulham Broadway for train/tube services, all within walking distance. There is the exciting high end development, Chelsea Waterfront, that will be bringing further amenities to the area.
Tenure is Share of Freehold and the property is sold with no onward chain.
Edith Grove, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the B
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783013929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.