Palmerston Road, Bournemouth
- ***GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £300,000***
- Beautifully Presented Character Family House
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Three Double Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Overlooking Garden
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Private Rear Garden With Astro Turf, Decking & Seating
- Recently Refurbished & Newly Fitted Roof
- Close Proximity To Primary/Secondary Schools, Kings Park & Shopping High Street
- Easy Reach To Bournemouth's Award Winning Beaches & Transport Links & Bournemouth Town Centre
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with MK Estates
**BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOUSE**CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOLS**
This modern end of terrace house with still some original features provides spacious living throughout and benefits from OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, fully fitted kitchen looking onto garden area, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, family bathroom & storage cupboards.
Outside offers an easy maintenance private rear garden with decking/seating area, astro turf lawn & further storage. Further benefits include RECENTLY FITTED ROOF, gas central heating & UPVC double glazing.
Close proximity to Boscombe High Street with an array of shops, bars, restaurants and all other amenities. Plus easy reach to Bournemouth Town Centre, Kings Park, Train/Bus Station & Award Winning Beaches making this an ideal family home.
Tenure - Freehold
Palmerston Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.8 miles
- Bournemouth Station0.9 miles
- Christchurch Station2.6 miles
About the agent
MK Estates launched in 2013, an independent company ready to embrace change and challenge the traditional estate agency way to improve how our industry works. Our aim is to provide you with a personal and professional, stress-free service for all your residential and commercial property requirements.
As well as being Estate agents by day, we are landlords and home owners so we know only too well what you are looking for when selecting an agent to look af
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11201654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.