Vicarage Road, CROMER
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC Rating D
- UPVC DG
- Close to Town centre & beach
- *Call William H Brown to view*
- Communal garden
- Communal dryer
- Spacious living room
William H Brown offer this lovely 1 bed 1st floor flat perfectly located just a few minutes walk from Cromer town centre & the beach! Benefits include GCH & UPVC DG….DONT WASTE ANY TIME CALL TODAY!
Wide communal hallway with door to the rear communal garden and stairs to all floors.
Flat Entrance Hall
Range of wall & base units with electric oven & hob, plumbing for a Washing Machine, space for a tall Fridge Freezer, vinyl floor, boiler and UPVC DG window to the side aspect.
Good size room with Telephone + Satellite points, carpeted & UPVC DG window to the rear & side aspects.
Bedroom One (Double)
UPVC DG window to the side aspect, carpeted.
WC, basin, bath with shower over, vinyl flooring, window to the side aspect.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed communal patio garden with washing lines & bin storage.
There is unrestricted parking on street.
Note: there is a communal dryer located on the ground floor under the stairs operated by a coin meter
UPVC DG, GCH
Located just moments from the North Norfolk coastal town centre of Cromer, the beach and its famous pier & just a 25mile drive to Norwich. Cromer, known as the 'Gem of the Norfolk Coast' is a lovely small town with excellent local amenities including bus and rail services, has a good shopping centre with a wide range of shops, an award winning beach and of course the pier with it's Pavilion Theatre is known across the country.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Vicarage Road, CROMER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cromer Station0.4 miles
- Roughton Road Station0.7 miles
- West Runton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Walsham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in North Walsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4468K4821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.