Randolph Road, Reading, United Kingdom, RG1
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terrace Set over Three Floors
- Walk to Reading Station, The River Thames and Caversham
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large First Floor Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- En-suite Bathroom to 2nd Floor Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Fitted High Spec. Kitchen
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Randolph Road is located off Caversham Road close to the junction with Richfield Avenue and just 50 metres from Caversham Bridge and the River Thames. Walking distance of both Caversham and Reading centres and within a stones throw of the River Thames. Reading is one of the south east’s largest towns just over 20 minutes from London by train, with trains running every five minutes or so and is home to many of the city’s commuters. Reading also has easy links by road or rail to Heathrow, Oxford, Basingstoke, Swindon and farther afield. Reading is nestled in the heart of Royal Berkshire offering beautiful riverside walks on the Thames and tow path ambles on the Kennet and Avon canals and with the nearby Berkshire Downs and Chilterns, beautiful countryside is never far away. Reading offers a rich mix of shops and markets. In the heart of the town, The Oracle combines chic boutiques with department stores such as Debenhams and House of Fraser and within a minute’s walk there are many high-street favourites including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer. There are restaurants, cafes and brasseries to suit every taste in Reading. Plus there are numerous bars and restaurants on the Oracle Riverside.
Reading school founded in 1125 is the 16th oldest school in England, there are 6 other state secondary schools along with 37 state primary schools in the borough. In addition there are some well-recognised and top ranked independent and public schools in Reading and its surrounding catchment. Schools such as Leighton Park, Queen Annes, The Abbey, Crosfields, Bradfield College, The Oratory and Reading Bluecoat are just some of the outstanding public schools in the area. Kendrick girls’ school is one of the top grammar schools in the UK. Reading University established was established in 1892 and has almost 23,000 students from all over the globe.
Randolph Road, Reading, United Kingdom, RG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station0.4 miles
- Reading West Station0.8 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 selling homes for the landed gentry in London and the home counties and 2014 opened its doors in Reading under the guidance of three vastly experienced local property professionals; Jon Hallett, Michael Foldvari and James Hathaway. Part of a network of over 100 offices, all of which are owner operated franchises, clients receive the benefit of a trusted market leading brand along with the hands-on and personal approach of an independent agency.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REA210465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.