Somerset Road East, Barry
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE
Briefly comprising of porch, hallway, living room, sitting room/ dining room, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms, bathroom. larger than average rear garden, driveway to front for multiple vehicles, detached garage.
NO ONGOING CHAIN - LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN - SPACE FOR HOME OFFICE. This 3 bedroom semi-detached home is being offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Benefiting from gas central heating. Briefly comprising of porch, hallway, living room, sitting room/ dining room, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms, bathroom. larger than average rear garden, driveway to front for multiple vehicles, detached garage. Close to local amenities; town centre shops, boutique high street shops, supermarkets, Porthkerry and Romilly Park, The Goodsheds, parks, Whitmore Bay, Jacksons Bay, Barry Island Amusements, popular school catchment, public transport routes, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor. *ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Glazed UPVC door, tiled flooring.
Stained glass door, wood flooring, radiator and power points, stairs to first floor.
W.C, wash hand basin, splash back tiled areas, vinyl flooring and glazed window to side.
Living Room 15' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.62m max x 3.51m max )
TV point, power points, radiator, wood floor, glazed bay window to front.
Dining Room 18' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 5.74m max x 3.40m max )
TV point, power points, radiator and glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.72m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work top, inset sink, drain and mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, splash back tiles, vinyl flooring, power points, radiator, glazed window to side, glazed door to rear garden.
Carpet, fitted storage cupboard, power points and glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 15' max x 11' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 3.48m max )
Power points, radiator and glazed bay window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.89m max x 3.38m max )
Power points, radiator and glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
Carpet, power points, radiator and glazed window to front.
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with over head shower, radiator, vinyl flooring, splash back tiled areas, glazed window to rear.
To The Front
Driveway for multiple vehicles, laid to lawn and side access to rear.
To The Rear
Larger than average rear garden. Patio areas, laid to lawn, complimentary flower beds and trees, side access to front, partially enclosed with fencing.
Detached Garage 18' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.69m x 2.59m )
Detached Garage. Side hinged door to front driveway. Door giving access via Rear Garden.
Potential Rental Income
£900 per calendar month
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Somerset Road East, Barry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barry Docks Station0.7 miles
- Cadoxton Station0.9 miles
- Barry Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAY304026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.