Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10
- Modern apartment
- Share of freehold
- Spacious living area with Juliette balcony
- Allocated & visitors parking
- No onward chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite to bedroom one
- Family bathroom
- Under 1 mile to Crawley town centre/Three Bridges station
- Ideal investment/first time purchase
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac are the attractive Beverley Mews apartment blocks. There is a residents car park in front of the block where the apartments allocated parking space can be found along with additional visitors parking spaces.
Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms with the master bedroom offering an ensuite shower room. There is a particularly spacious living room with Juliette balcony and two windows to the front aspect, flooding the room with natural light and allowing views across the local area.
The fitted kitchen, which can be found off of the hallway, offers an oven and hob with overhead extractor hood, a sink with draining area, plenty of cupboard and worktop space and room for appliances. There is also a convenient storage cupboard located in the hallway along with a family bathroom.
Additional features include double glazing throughout and electric heating.
The property is located just 0.6 miles from Three Bridges railway station and is also on the Fastway 20 bus route so offers excellent transport links to Manor Royal business district, London Gatwick Airport, central London and Brighton. Crawley's County Mall shopping centre and a Tesco Express are also within walking distance.
For further details or to book a viewing, please call or visit our website.
LIVING ROOM 12' 2" x 16' 6" (3.71m x 5.03m)
KITCHEN 5' 1" x 12' 11" (1.55m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 8" x 8' 11" (4.47m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 9' 2" (3.45m x 2.79m)
Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.5 miles
- Crawley Station0.7 miles
- Ifield Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley
Boscobel House, 109 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1DD
Greenaway Residential are a well established Estate Agency who are based in East Grinstead, Crawley and also covering Gatwick and the surrounding provinces.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101264005749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.