- Let type:
- Long term
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular village location
- Sitting room with log burner
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Generous rear garden
- Driveway with parking
- Walking distance of village centre
Approached by its own driveway with ample parking for 3/4 vehicles deceptively spacious family living open before your eyes as you enter into the bright entrance hall, opening into the sitting room it provides a wonderful dual aspect alongside a wood burning stove, the kitchen is fully fitted with a range of base and eye level units and space for a breakfast table with downstairs completed with its family bathroom.
Bright, airy and spacious accommodation in a stunning village setting within walking distance of both village shops and green.
Fernhurst & Surroundings:
The property is located in the heart of Fernhurst which offers day to day shops and facilities. These include a popular primary school, newsagent/general store, post office, chemist, restaurants and an excellent pub on the green by the church.
Stunning areas of National Trust and Areas of Outstanding Beauty can be found locally for walking and riding enthusiasts to enjoy.
Haslemere is approx. 3 miles away and has a wider range of shops, restaurants and coffee houses and leisure facilities. There are good road links to London and the South Coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London
Whilst we endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the relevant information. Do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view a property. The appliances mentioned have not been professionally tested
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.5 miles
- Liphook Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Selling or letting your home is one of the most important decisions you're likely to make, over the last two decades passionate, proactive, pleasant and professional are just some of the words our clients have used to describe their experience with Kelway Law and why clients come back time after time to sell or let their property with us.
Your property, our passion is why our experienced and multi-office team sell and let literally millions of pounds worth of property in Haslemere, Hind
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLBEA_570179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelway Law Estate Agents, Hindhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.