Honeybee Avenue, Cambuslang
- Stunning, Immaculate, 4 Bedroom Detached Miller Property in Popular Newton Farm Development
- Stylish, Lounge with Neutral Decor
- Large Dining Family Sized Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C, with Store
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite
- 3 Further Doubles
- Decked Patio Area with Huge Lawn
- South West Facing Garden, Overlooking Farmland
- Driveway For Several Cars & Garage
Would you like a stunning front facing lounge with feature wall, and matching grey carpeting?
What about a fantastic family kitchen/diner with a range of contemporary cream gloss wall & floor units, contrasting butcher's worktops, integrated appliances, complementary porcelain tiled flooring, and french doors out to the south west facing, private garden?
How about the convenience of a large downstairs wc & a storage cupboard, just off the kitchen, which is a great space for much needed extra storage?
Would you like a lovely master bedroom with modern decor, feature wall, neutral carpeting, double fitted wardrobes and a fresh, bright, ensuite shower room with circular enclosure and heated towel rail?
What about a further 3 well presented bedrooms all great sized doubles, with fitted storage in the largest of the two?
How about a lovely family bathroom with modern styled 3 piece suite, half height Porcelanosa wall tiling and contrasting tiled flooring?
Would you like a great size south-west facing garden with large decked patio, and huge lawn area, with ground to the side for garden sheds etc, nothing overlooking you and all fully enclosed?
What about an integral garage and monoblocked driveway to the front of the house - ripe for conversion if extra space was needed?
How about gas central heating, double glazing, CCTV and to be fully alarmed?
Would you like to have easy access to the local shops, schools and amenities?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this perfect property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 4.93m (16'2") x 3.56m (11'8")
Kitchen / Diner 4.93m (16'2") x 3.56m (11'8")
Downstairs WC 1.96m (6'5") x 1.47m (4'10")
Bedroom 1 4.06m (13'4") x 2.95m (9'8")
Ensuite 2.08m (6'10") x 1.75m (5'9")
Bedroom 2 3.10m (10'2") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom 3 3.73m (12'3") x 3.56m (11'8")
Bedroom 4 3.73m (12'3") x 2.44m (8'0")
Bathroom 2.29m (7'6") x 1.96m (6'5")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Honeybee Avenue, Cambuslang
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Station0.6 miles
- Mount Vernon Station1.2 miles
- Uddingston Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.