Village Park Close, EN1
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Large Reception
- En Suite Shower Room
- Close to Bush Hill Park Station
- Close to Enfield Town
Village Park Close, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
- Grange Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
So why choose Addison Townsend?
- Colour details and brochures with multiple photos
- All branches are members of the Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents (OEA)
- Floor plans on all properties
- Regular contact with effective feedback
- Comprehensive local advertising
- Extensive online advertising
- Longer opening hours
Thinking of selling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference addison_579927463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addison Townsend, Winchmore Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.