85D New Street, Musselburgh , EH21
- First Floor Flat
- Fully Furnished
- One Bedroom
- Excellent Storage With External Lock-Up
- Excellent Location Close To Local Amenities
- Un-Restricted On Street Parking
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Close To City By-Pass
85D New Street is a highly desirable One Bedroom First Floor Flat, located in the ever popular town of Musselburgh, enjoying the perfect position to access excellent local amenities on the doorstep. The accommodation offers well proportioned accommodation presented in move-in condition and comprises : Lounge/Kitchen with a shelved storage cupboard and under-floor heating in the lounge area, an internal hallway with a meter cupboard and a large walk-in storage cupboard, a spacious south facing double bedroom and a three piece shower-room benefiting from attractive tiled surrounds, a shelved storage cupboard, a cupboard housing the water tank, a heated towel rail and an extractor fan. Further benefits include electric heating throughout, with gas available if desired, UPVC double glazing, an external lock up situated within the rear communal court yard and unrestricted on-street parking. The property will be fully furnished. An ideal first time buyers, down-sizer or buy-to-let opportunity with early viewing highly recommended.
Musselburgh is the largest town in East Lothian and is located on the south side of the River Forth and approximately six miles from Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital city. The River Esk runs through the town and visitor attractions include the busy racecourse which is home to Flat and National meetings, the Brunton Theatre and many well- known shops and supermarkets not forgetting the world famous Lucas ice cream parlour, along with banks, building societies and a post office. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major High-Street named shops, with their restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. There is a wide range of recreational facilities which include a leisure centre and swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course and many hotels, bars and restaurants. The surrounding countryside is perfect for walking, cycling and horse riding. Schooling at primary and secondary level is within walking distance and for the commuter there are excellent links to the city via the nearby city bypass and rail station making this an ideal location.
85D New Street, Musselburgh , EH21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.9 miles
- Newcraighall Station1.4 miles
- Brunstane Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We believe in an honest and transparent approach in all areas of our business. Fees are always top of the agenda - people want choices - therefore we have decided to offer a range of services designed to give you as much, or as little support as you need. There is always to opportunity upgrade at any point - we are available 7 days a week to help at every stage.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AR000466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avenue Road Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.