Clifton Gardens, Enfield, EN2
- Large drive for multiple cars
- Large landscaped garden with summer house
- Well presented throughout
- Very close to station and bus routes
- Sought after location.
- Very good schools and green belt areas and parks
- Decorated to a high spec
- Secluded garden
- Quiet location
- Plenty of scope to extend.
Clifton Gardens is situated between Lonsdale Drive and Merryhills Drive within three-quarters of a mile of Oakwood station. Local primary schools include Grange Park and Merryhills and secondary schools include Southgate and Highlands. Also within the vicinity are Trent Park open space with its adjacent golf course.
Clifton Gardens, Enfield, EN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakwood Station0.5 miles
- Grange Park Station1.1 miles
- Southgate Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS189300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.