Pendre Close, Brecon, LD3
- three bedrooms
- detached bungalow
- parking & garage
- good size level gardens
- living room and conservatory
- kitchen/breakfast room and shower room
- easy access of the town centre
- no chain
This detached bungalow provides spacious accommodation and scope for improvement. Enjoying lovely views of the Beacons its accommodation comprises of an entrance porch and hallway, kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, one of which could be used as a dining room, shower room and conservatory. Outside the garden is level, laid mostly to lawn with a paved patio. At the front there is a driveway which leads to the garage measuring 5.27 x 2.84. The property is situated in a great location and with no onward chain viewing is recommended.
Pendre Close is a popular residential area just up from the Cathedral within easy access of the town centre but also on a bus route. Brecon is a traditional market town, the centre of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Surrounded by wonderful countryside it has a wide range of shops and amenities which include a cinema, theatre, leisure centre, library and golf course. It also has several good primary schools, a secondary school, college of further education and Christ College a private boarding school for boys and girls aged 7-18. With good access links Cardiff, Swansea and Hereford are all an hour’s drive and the nearest train station is in Abergavenny which is 20 miles away.
Council Tax: We have been informed that this property has been placed under council tax band ‘D’.
Pendre Close, Brecon, LD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llangammarch Station13.1 miles
About the agent
James Dean are passionate about property and people. They are the leading Brecon estate agents with a great web site, jamesdean4property.co.uk, superb window display and experienced staff helping sell your home. They are always looking to improve through modern technology and good old fashioned service, they accompany viewings and have quality sale details with floor plans. They also have country home, letting and surveying departments. Selling, letting or buying let James Dean look after you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21818377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James.Dean, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.