Horselydown Lane London SE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Split level apartment
- Lift access
- Tucked away but central location
- Parking by separate negotiation
- Large windows
- Two balconies
Admirals Court is situated in Courage Yard adjacent to Tower Bridge. This location is highly convenient for the excellent local amenities in Shad Thames including the superb variety of riverside bars and restaurants. London Bridge station (Northern line and Jubilee line) is within easy reach.
Horselydown Lane London SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tower Hill Station0.4 miles
- London Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Cluttons is a leading residential real estate agent, selling and letting some of the finest properties to our extensive database of purchasers and tenants, as well as servicing the buy-to-let and developer markets.TOWER BRIDGE & SOUTHBANK OFFICE
Our Tower Bridge and South Bank office sits within one of London's most exciting postcodes, among fantastic homes, converted warehouses and cultural icons.
Thanks to its easy walking distance to the City and West End, the cultur
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P209502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Tower Bridge - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.