Townsend Road, Pevensey
- Stylish Semi-Detached Home
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room to the Master Suite
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Room to Dine
- Premium Stone Cross Neighbourhood
- Low Maintenance Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Ample Off Street Parking plus Garage Storage
- EPC Rating = B
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Situated in an attractive residential neighbourhood in the sought after Stone Cross area, this bright modern home is beautifully presented and elegantly appointed to an excellent standard offering fresh suburban style and comfortable reception space. With three well decorated bedrooms upstairs and a thoughtfully converted fourth bed to the ground floor, this pristine home features a well-furnished family bathroom, ensuite to the master and downstairs cloakroom, a wonderfully bright and well fitted kitchen with room to dine and a lovely outlook over garden to the rear. Outside, the gardens offer a sunny aspect and are planned for ease of maintenance, ample off street parking.
With a wealth of cultural and historical landmarks right on your doorstep Stone Cross is conveniently placed between Westham village and the larger suburb of Polegate. This attractive residential neighbourhood has an unhurried tranquil appeal and boasts good links in to Eastbourne and the surrounding areas with easy access to the A27 and A259. The village features a beautiful grade II listed windmill that on a clear day can be seen from miles around and boasts local shops and services, a quaint village church and reputable schools for all age groups.
ENTRANCE HALL: Stairs to the First Floor, ceramic tiled floor, radiator
LIVING ROOM: 14’0 x 12’1 max: Double glazed window to the front, television point, two radiators, recessed lighting
CLOAKROOM/WC: Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 15’6 x 9’6: Double glazed French doors to the garden, range of eye and base level storage cupboards, laminate work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit having mixer taps over and additional storage below, integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven with gas hob and fitted extractor hood over, tiled floor, recessed lighting
BEDROOM FOUR: 13’7 in to wardrobes x 9’3: Double glazed windows and French doors to the rear, full length fitted wardrobes, television point, radiator
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Loft access via hatch, radiator
BEDROOM ONE: 11’2 x 9’8 max: Double glazed window to the front, fitted double wardrobe, television point, radiator
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 5’9 x 5’5: Frosted double glazed window to the front, fully tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, heated towel rail, recessed lighting
FAMILY BATHROOM: 6’7 x 5’7: Fully tiled with suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, low level WC, heated towel rail, recessed lighting
BEDROOM TWO: 10’7 x 8’8: Double glazed window to the rear, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator
BEDROOM THREE: 11’7 x 6’7 max: Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, recessed lighting
GARAGE/STORAGE with up and over door plus parking space to front
FRONT GARDEN with artificial lawn and path to the front door
EPC band: B
Townsend Road, Pevensey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station1.7 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.8 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 263923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.