Finborough Road, London
- Immaculate condition
- Newly renovated throughout
- Spacious high-walled garden
- Two bright double bedrooms
- Ample built-in storage
- Bright newly appointed kitchen
- Google Nest smart ecosystem
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Entrance to communal Hall: Contemporary with Victorian style tiling, chandelier lighting and rich,royal blue stairwell carpeting.
Lounge/Diner: High ceilings, bright and airy living room with elegant original period fireplace.
Kitchen: Modern kitchen featuring contemporary high-end integrated appliances (Bosch, AEG, Smeg) and granite work surfaces.
Bedrooms: Bright and spacious double bedrooms with plush, new carpeting throughout.Shower room: Brand-new with Calacatta marble effect tiling and rainforest shower.
Garden: High-walled enclosed courtyard garden, complete with atmospheric Philips Hues smart lighting.
Services and Tenure: Water and electricity serve the property. The tenure is a Share of Freeholdand the building is self-managed by all the other freehold owners with annual fees currentlybelow £1000 per flat.
Important Notice: Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but theyare for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Areas,measurements and distances are approximate and the text, photographs and plans are forguidance only. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittingsor services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit fortheir purpose. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, theymay be approximate.
Finborough Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.3 miles
- Earls Court Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11203559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.