Bonkle Gardens, Bonkle
- Larger Style 3 Bedroom Detached Villa In Quiet Bonkle Locale
- Spacious Bright Lounge Dining Area to Rear
- Family Sized Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3rd Bedroom Downstairs or 2nd Lounge
- Modern Bathrooms Throughout New Shower Room Upstairs
- Driveway For Several Cars & Garage
- Good Sized Grounds to Property- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Great Family Home- Large Rooms Throughout
Would you like it to be in a quiet and sought after location with good access for commuting to Glasgow & the East within easy reach of the M8 & M74 motorway networks?
What about being welcomed into the property via a wide, square hallway with the rooms leading off in each direction?
How would you like a bright, and spacious lounge/dining area with neutral decor, feature marble fireplace, large landscape window to rear, which faces out on to the garden area?
Would you like a well proportioned kitchen to the front, with a range of wall and floor mounted units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, with large walk in store just off?
How about the convenience of a downstairs bathroom just off the main hallway perfectly practical if you wished to have the downstairs 2nd room as a 3rd bedroom?
What about 2 substantially sized bedrooms on the upper floor, both of which have neutrally decorated walls and large built in double twin storage in each room, built into the eaves, much needed extra storage?
How would you like to have the option of a 3rd bedroom located on the ground level, which could also be used as a kids play room, home office or 2nd sitting room?
Would you like a brand new shower room positioned on the upper level, finished with marble effect wet wall panelling, gloss vanity wash stand and large shower enclosure?
What about low maintenance gardens enveloping the property, mainly chipped, with mature shrubs and trees bordering the property, a space that could easily be extended on, at the rear to house a summer room or conservatory?
How about a large driveway to the side of the property, long enough for several cars, with single garage at the end?
Would you like to live in an area that is minutes drive from all main shops and travel routes, and to own a property that's just ready to make your own in this small desirable cul-de sac setting with individual built properties?
If so, igloo have what youre looking for!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Igloo on
Living Room / Dining 7.01m (23'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
Kitchen / Diner 4.37m (14'4") x 3.43m (11'3")
Bedroom 1 4.95m (16'3") x 4.44m (14'7")
Bedroom 2 4.44m (14'7") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bedroom 3/2nd Lounge 4.37m (14'4") x 3.43m (11'3")
Bathroom 2.24m (7'4") x 2.21m (7'3")
Upstairs Shower Room 2.06m (6'9") x 1.75m (5'9")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Bonkle Gardens, Bonkle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clelend Station2.0 miles
- Hartwood Station2.0 miles
- Wishaw Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.