Stag Lane, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Price range £325,000 to £335,000
- Top floor purpose built apartment
- Open plan kitchen / living space
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Juliette balcony from the lounge area
- Underground parking space
- Excellent location for shops & Central Line
- EPC rating D64
Stag Heights is a private development of apartments situated in the heart of Buckhurst Hill, just a stone's throw from Queens Road and the Central Line Station. Buckhurst Hill is a particularly sought after area, not only due to its schools, but also its transport links, trendy shops and Epping Forest on the doorstep. The Central Line gives easy access to the City, Canary Wharf, Westfield Shopping Centre and West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are conveniently close by.
This apartment, with secure entry system, commences with a spacious entrance hall opening to all rooms. The kitchen / living room is a wonderful space, open plan, so perfect for entertaining. The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of white units with integrated appliances, storage options and breakfast island. The bedroom is a great size double room, served by a modern principal bathroom with a contemporary suite and contrasting tiling. This flat also has access to the loft space for additional storage.
Stag Lane, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.7 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.8 miles
- Chingford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.