Kings Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Victorian four bedroom property
- Accommodation over three floors
- Through lounge with high ceilings
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Three bathrooms
- Scope to extend and improve
- Resident's permit parking
- West facing rear garden
- Excellent location for schools, shops and the Central Line
- EPC rating D57
Kings Avenue is right in the heart of Buckhurst Hill, just off Queens Road with its mix of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants with a Waitrose supermarket. Buckhurst Hill is a particularly sought after area due to its excellent schools, transport links and trendy shops with Epping Forest on its doorstep. The Central Line gives easy access to the City, Canary Wharf and West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are conveniently close by.
This charming period property commences with a welcoming entrance hall with wooden flooring and stairs with carved banister. The two reception rooms are open to great an excellent space for entertaining. The rooms have lovely high ceilings, wooden flooring and a feature fireplace in the sitting room. The kitchen / breakfast room is fitted with a traditional range of base and wall mounted units, and there is ample space for appliances. To the rear is a handy guest cloakroom / shower room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, the principal room with an en suite bathroom, and there a family bathroom with a very handy utility room. The top floor has a further two bedrooms, so perfect for any growing family.
There is a small front garden with a pathway leading to the rear garden. This is west facing and measures approximately 75ft in length with a good size patio area, lawn and mature borders, along with a covered pergola for a summer barbeque, and to the rear is a good size storage shed. Parking is available by way of resident's permits for the surrounding turnings on the payment of a nominal fee.
Kings Avenue, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.2 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.6 miles
- Loughton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.