Ashby Road, Gaddesby, Leicester
- Cul-de-sac Development of only 8 by Specialist Contractor Martin Snutch
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Cottage Style Property
- 10-year NHBC Guarantee
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Fully Fitted Kitchens with Oven, Hob, Extractor Fan & Dishwasher
- Kitchens & Bathrooms to be Fitted to Purchasers Choice along with Wall Paint Colours & Garden Design
- Early Reservation Available with 5% Deposit
- Highly Desirable Village
Gaddesby is a particularly unspoilt and popular village convenient for commuting to the surrounding centres of Melton Mowbray, Loughborough and Leicester. The village offers local primary school, popular pub, and church with nearby Syston and Melton Mowbray offering a further range of local facilities and amenities. The centre piece of the village is Gaddesby Hall and the village is particularly leafy and unspoilt with many attractive cottages and houses.
Built with a 10-year NHBC guarantee by specialist renowned contractors Martin Snutch and offering a high specification including gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing, cavity wall insulation, fitted burglar alarm systems and fitted carpets/floor coverings throughout. Buyers on payment of a 5% deposit will have a choice of kitchens, bathrooms, tiling and even individual room wall paint colours and a designed garden. Only garden structures and upgraded specification are extra.
Plots Plot 1: £300,000 (sold) Plot 2: £305,000 Plot 3: £320,000 Plot 4: £385,000 Plot 5: £415,000 Plot 6: £250,000 Plot 7: £255,000 (sold) Plot 8: £250,000
Ashby Road, Gaddesby, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Syston Station4.4 miles
- Melton Mowbray Station5.4 miles
About the agent
** AWARD WINNING, MARKET LEADING PROPERTY EXPERTS ACROSS THE EAST MIDLANDS ** At Bentons, we understand that selling your home is likely to be one of the most important transactions you may experience. Therefore it is crucial to employ the services of a reputable and experienced local Estate Agent with a pedigree in dealing with a wide range of property. A good Estate Agent will not only produce the highest quality marketing materials and cover every advertising m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT210302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.